Teaching as inquiry uses an in-depth approach to encourage students into using their curiosity and self-drive for successful learning.
We know that great learning happens when teachers and students collaborate to co-constuct the learning. At Learning Solutions, we will work with you in identifying ways that you can use in your local curriculum context to focus on thoughtful questioning, processing information and creating new perspectives.
We will work with you to:
- encourage a focus on critical thinking, questions to identify what we already know, what we need to find out and how will we know we have got here
- encourage new ways to process and understand information
- develop ways to formulate and share opinions
- motivate reflection and evaluation of learning experiences
- enable students to create their own solutions, understanding of what it means and includes the perspective of others.